Discover the Benefits of Giving Wisely
Estimate your benefits
based on your situation
Did you know there are creative ways to support Pomona College? Ways in which Pomona College, you and your loved ones all benefit at the same time?
Such giving techniques are called "planned gifts," because with thoughtful planning, you create win-win solutions for you and Pomona College. For example:
- You can make a gift that costs nothing during your lifetime.
- You can give stock and realize larger tax savings.
- You can get a monthly paycheck for life in return for your gift.
- You can donate your house, continue to live there, and get a tax break all at the same time.
- You can make a gift that protects your income as you age, insurance for your longevity.
Tip of the Day
If you want maximum flexibility and maximum effectiveness in your giving, consider a charitable remainder trust (a CRT) benefitting Pomona College.
Charitable remainder trusts come in two versions:
- A unitrust pays you and/or other
beneficiaries income as a fixed percentage of value of the trust principal.
The unitrust is revalued annually, and income in excess of the percentage
payout is reinvested.
- Alternately, an annuity trust pays
you and your beneficiaries a fixed income.
Email us or contact us at (909) 621-8143 or (800) 761-9899 for more information.