Discover the Benefits of Giving Wisely
Estimate your benefits
based on your situation
Did you know there are creative ways to support Pomona College? Ways in which Pomona College, you and your loved ones all benefit at the same time?
Such giving techniques are called "planned gifts," because with thoughtful planning, you create win-win solutions for you and Pomona College. For example:
- You can make a gift that costs nothing during your lifetime.
- You can give stock and realize larger tax savings.
- You can get a monthly paycheck for life in return for your gift.
- You can donate your house, continue to live there, and get a tax break all at the same time.
- You can make a gift that protects your income as you age, insurance for your longevity.
Tip of the Day
A "hidden asset" can make you a significant donor to Pomona College.
If you are maintaining life insurance coverage that your family no longer needs, consider giving the (paid-up) policy to us. You'll receive an immediate charitable deduction and deliver a substantial gift to Pomona College, without affecting your investment portfolio or cash flow.